Find out more about endangered species

вівторок, 28 вересня 2010 р.

waiting coast

Waiting Coast by Vasyl Symonenko
english translation

Our souls are stations for a trains
Trains that carry feelings all the time
Maybe hope of one will wrong remains
And moreover - the belief of mine

Lack of faith is something I can't stand
Fire takes a miserable doubts
Once again I'll stop your train
With a railroad lantern of my heart

Here I'm standing on the waiting coast
Will you talk to me through the roar?
Will you stand by my entreaty lost?
Or you ride away to someone other's soul?

оригінал

Берег чекання
Василь Симоненко

Через душі, мов через вокзали,
Гуркотять состави почуттів…
Може, сподіватися зухвало,
Вірити і ждати — поготів.

Та не вірить я не маю змоги,
Обіймає сумніви огонь,
І червоним ліхтарем тривоги
Зупиняю поїзда твого.

І стою на березі чекання:
Що ти мені з гуркоту кричиш?
Станеш ти біля мого благання
Чи до інших станцій просвистиш?
27.X.1962

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар